RDX C9 Adjustable Skipping Rope
Featuring a sturdy 10ft, 2.4mm steel wire encased in PVC, the RDX Skipping Rope will prove to test your endurance. Constructed from a light polymer 16 cm in length, the handles hold comfortably with uniform weight distribution while mini ball bearings in the metal tops of the handles eliminate drag and ensure unimpeded 360 degree rotation. Moreover, the handles have detachable bases that you can use to add weights to your skipping rope. A great fitness tool, the skipping rope can be integrated into any training regimen. Moreover its adjustability also allows infinite customization. To ensure it never spoils or tangles, the rope comes with a nylon bag for storage.
- 10ft long, 2.4mm adjustable steel wire coated in PVC for supreme sturdiness
- Polymer handles 16cm in length for uniform weight distribution
- Mini ball bearings in metal tops for friction-free revolutions
- Detachable plastic caps to add weights
- Comes with nylon bag for tangle-free storage
Shipping & Return Policy
- Please order before UK14:00 for your order to be shipped TODAY.
- Delivery within the UNITED KINGDOM will be within 4-6 working days.
- For delivery rates of heavy items to your destination, please click here.
- In case you are not satisfied with the product or due to any other reason, you may return the item to us for a 100% refund.
- For returning a heavy item, a collection will be arranged at your doorstep or Prepaid return label will be provided for heavy item(s) return purpose. click here
RDX Products Size Charts & Measurement Guide
ARE MY CREDIT CARD DETAILS SAFE AND SECURE WHEN I SHOP AT RDX WEBSITE?
DOES RDX OFFER ANY GUARANTEE FOR THE PURCHASES I MAKE?
We promise 100% satisfaction - guaranteed. If you are not satisfied with the product (for various reasons), you may return your purchase. Please review our Return/Refund policy.
IS ORDERING ONLINE WITH RDX SECURE FOR ME?
We value our customers and your information is of the utmost concern, ensuring a safe and secure medium of transaction. The server that hosts our e-store encrypts the transmission of all credit card and personal customer information using the Internet-standard SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) protocol. During the encryption process, information is stored in small bits of code that cannot be read as they travel to us over the Internet. If you have additional questions about the security of ordering online, please feel free to e-mail us at email@example.com.
HOW DO I VIEW WHAT’S IN MY SHOPPING CART?
To view the contents of your cart, click on the Shopping Cart button at the top right corner of your screen. Once you click on that button, you can easily change the quantity of the item in your cart by updating the quantity listed and then clicking the Update Shopping Cart option. You can also delete any item added in your cart by clicking the Remove Button and then updating your cart with the Update Shopping Cart button.
WHEN DOES MY CREDIT CARD GET CHARGED?
To ensure you are totally satisfied with your purchase, RDX will not charge your credit card until your order has been shipped.
DOES MY BILLING ADDRESS HAVE TO MATCH THE ADDRESS ON FILE WITH MY CREDIT CARD?
Yes, for credit card verification you must enter your billing address exactly as it appears on your credit card statement.
Recently viewed products
Describe your recently viewed products here