RDX J12 Boxing Gloves & Focus Pads
RDX 3B Kids boxing gloves are tailor-made for small hands to provide safety and protection. With premium Maya Hide leather and Gel padding for shock absorption, these gloves are made to last. Increased air flow and breathability to keep hands dry along with hook and loop strap for a snug fit. Comes in black, pink and purple colors in 4oz and 6oz size. RDX J12 focus pads are built with convEX skin leather to last for countless sessions. Eva-Lution foam padding for ultimate shock absorption and exceptional endurance with dual stitched hand compartment. The mesh soaks up the sweat to make it perfect for drills. Comes in exciting golden, yellow, blue, green, grey and purple colors.
- Perfect for speed drills and quick combos.
- Made from super tough Maya Hidež leather to last and last
- Cut similar to our smart design¬œ the improved EVA-LUTION foam padding allows for better shock-absorption.
- Gloves are made with Strategic perforations for increased air flow and breathability.
Shipping & Return Policy
- Please order before UK14:00 for your order to be shipped TODAY.
- Delivery within the UNITED KINGDOM will be within 4-6 working days.
- For delivery rates of heavy items to your destination, please click here.
- In case you are not satisfied with the product or due to any other reason, you may return the item to us for a 100% refund.
- For returning a heavy item, a collection will be arranged at your doorstep or Prepaid return label will be provided for heavy item(s) return purpose. click here
ARE MY CREDIT CARD DETAILS SAFE AND SECURE WHEN I SHOP AT RDX WEBSITE?
DOES RDX OFFER ANY GUARANTEE FOR THE PURCHASES I MAKE?
We promise 100% satisfaction - guaranteed. If you are not satisfied with the product (for various reasons), you may return your purchase. Please review our Return/Refund policy.
IS ORDERING ONLINE WITH RDX SECURE FOR ME?
We value our customers and your information is of the utmost concern, ensuring a safe and secure medium of transaction. The server that hosts our e-store encrypts the transmission of all credit card and personal customer information using the Internet-standard SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) protocol. During the encryption process, information is stored in small bits of code that cannot be read as they travel to us over the Internet. If you have additional questions about the security of ordering online, please feel free to e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
HOW DO I VIEW WHAT’S IN MY SHOPPING CART?
To view the contents of your cart, click on the Shopping Cart button at the top right corner of your screen. Once you click on that button, you can easily change the quantity of the item in your cart by updating the quantity listed and then clicking the Update Shopping Cart option. You can also delete any item added in your cart by clicking the Remove Button and then updating your cart with the Update Shopping Cart button.
WHEN DOES MY CREDIT CARD GET CHARGED?
To ensure you are totally satisfied with your purchase, RDX will not charge your credit card until your order has been shipped.
DOES MY BILLING ADDRESS HAVE TO MATCH THE ADDRESS ON FILE WITH MY CREDIT CARD?
Yes, for credit card verification you must enter your billing address exactly as it appears on your credit card statement.
Recently viewed products
Describe your recently viewed products here