RDX S10 Concept Leather Gym Gloves
Breathable fabric and robust cowhide leather combine to make these weight lifting gloves some of the very best on the market. Designed to hold up even with the heaviest of weights, they also feature a number of technologies to protect your hands, including a cushioned thumb area and palm protection. The Quick-EZ strap design means that not only are these powerlifting gloves easy to take off and put on; they support your wrists too. To complete the look, theyre finished in an exclusive metallic blue, with contrasting white highlights. Athletes from Archery, Gymnastics, and track cycling, fencing and climbing can get benefit from these gloves.(EXTRA SMALL,SMALL AND MEDIUM SIZES RECOMMENDED FOR UP TO 14 YEARS OF AGE)
- Available in six sizes, from XS to 2XL
- Palms supported with Nubuck material for unrivalled grip
- High quality stitching for career long use, combined with tough cowhide leather - perfect for bodybuilding gloves
- Awesome metallic blue styling, unique to RDX
- Half finger training gloves allow for full dexterity and feel
Shipping & Return Policy
- Please order before UK14:00 for your order to be shipped TODAY.
- Delivery within the UNITED KINGDOM will be within 4-6 working days.
- For delivery rates of heavy items to your destination, please click here.
- In case you are not satisfied with the product or due to any other reason, you may return the item to us for a 100% refund.
- For returning a heavy item, a collection will be arranged at your doorstep or Prepaid return label will be provided for heavy item(s) return purpose. click here
ARE MY CREDIT CARD DETAILS SAFE AND SECURE WHEN I SHOP AT RDX WEBSITE?
DOES RDX OFFER ANY GUARANTEE FOR THE PURCHASES I MAKE?
We promise 100% satisfaction - guaranteed. If you are not satisfied with the product (for various reasons), you may return your purchase. Please review our Return/Refund policy.
IS ORDERING ONLINE WITH RDX SECURE FOR ME?
We value our customers and your information is of the utmost concern, ensuring a safe and secure medium of transaction. The server that hosts our e-store encrypts the transmission of all credit card and personal customer information using the Internet-standard SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) protocol. During the encryption process, information is stored in small bits of code that cannot be read as they travel to us over the Internet. If you have additional questions about the security of ordering online, please feel free to e-mail us at email@example.com.
HOW DO I VIEW WHAT’S IN MY SHOPPING CART?
To view the contents of your cart, click on the Shopping Cart button at the top right corner of your screen. Once you click on that button, you can easily change the quantity of the item in your cart by updating the quantity listed and then clicking the Update Shopping Cart option. You can also delete any item added in your cart by clicking the Remove Button and then updating your cart with the Update Shopping Cart button.
WHEN DOES MY CREDIT CARD GET CHARGED?
To ensure you are totally satisfied with your purchase, RDX will not charge your credit card until your order has been shipped.
DOES MY BILLING ADDRESS HAVE TO MATCH THE ADDRESS ON FILE WITH MY CREDIT CARD?
Yes, for credit card verification you must enter your billing address exactly as it appears on your credit card statement.
Recently viewed products
Describe your recently viewed products here