RDX HY CE Certified Padded Elbow Sleeve for Muay Thai & MMA Workout OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 certified
Guard your elbows with this high-tech boxing elbow support. Made with lightweight material to keep you agile in the ring! Sold as a pair, these advanced elbow support pads are designed to cling to the arm whilst absorbing impact, for effective protection like you’ve never seen before. Not only does the unique compression fabric hold joints together securely, but this elbow shield will boost circulation to prevent injury. Additional features include moisture wicking technology to keep you dry and free from odours, low profile contour for comfort and cushioning, plus elasticated rebound to support your arm in all the right places. CE certified by SATRA TECHNOLOGY (SMALL & MEDIUM SIZES RECOMMENDED FOR 10-14 YEARS OLD)
- Sold as a pair, these elbow supports come with lightweight carbon fibre fabric padding to protect elbows
- Compression sleeve design to encourage better blood flow
- MMT technology for incredible moisture wicking and zero odours
- Ayz-F elastic designed to hug the elbow for a secure fit
- CE certified by SATRA TECHNOLOGY
- OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 certified
Shipping & Return Policy
- Please order before UK14:00 for your order to be shipped TODAY.
- Delivery within the UNITED KINGDOM will be within 4-6 working days.
- For delivery rates of heavy items to your destination, please click here.
- In case you are not satisfied with the product or due to any other reason, you may return the item to us for a 100% refund.
- For returning a heavy item, a collection will be arranged at your doorstep or Prepaid return label will be provided for heavy item(s) return purpose. click here
RDX Products Size Charts & Measurement Guide
ARE MY CREDIT CARD DETAILS SAFE AND SECURE WHEN I SHOP AT RDX WEBSITE?
DOES RDX OFFER ANY GUARANTEE FOR THE PURCHASES I MAKE?
We promise 100% satisfaction - guaranteed. If you are not satisfied with the product (for various reasons), you may return your purchase. Please review our Return/Refund policy.
IS ORDERING ONLINE WITH RDX SECURE FOR ME?
We value our customers and your information is of the utmost concern, ensuring a safe and secure medium of transaction. The server that hosts our e-store encrypts the transmission of all credit card and personal customer information using the Internet-standard SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) protocol. During the encryption process, information is stored in small bits of code that cannot be read as they travel to us over the Internet. If you have additional questions about the security of ordering online, please feel free to e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
HOW DO I VIEW WHAT’S IN MY SHOPPING CART?
To view the contents of your cart, click on the Shopping Cart button at the top right corner of your screen. Once you click on that button, you can easily change the quantity of the item in your cart by updating the quantity listed and then clicking the Update Shopping Cart option. You can also delete any item added in your cart by clicking the Remove Button and then updating your cart with the Update Shopping Cart button.
WHEN DOES MY CREDIT CARD GET CHARGED?
To ensure you are totally satisfied with your purchase, RDX will not charge your credit card until your order has been shipped.
DOES MY BILLING ADDRESS HAVE TO MATCH THE ADDRESS ON FILE WITH MY CREDIT CARD?
Yes, for credit card verification you must enter your billing address exactly as it appears on your credit card statement.
Recently viewed products
Describe your recently viewed products here