RDX S2 BJJ Gi White
When youšre rolling you want to compete with a gi that has a grip on durability, and quality that wonšt tap. Introducing Ottimo 1. Our very first Pearl Weave BJJ gi that is 100% cotton for life-long resiliency and no surprises for the future¬œ because our gis are preshrunk. Thick lapels that are almost impossible to grab and anti-microbial treatment ensures that youšre not only beating the competition, youšre beating bad hygiene too. BELT NOT INCLUDED.
- Nothing breaks the guard of our 100% high-grade cotton built BJJ Gi that is pre-shrunk to your size
- 550 GSM Pearl Weave graces the skin pleasantly with a soft touch but durability that is rock-solid
- Anti-Microbial Treatment combats sweat odour and keeps your training as hygienic as possible during those intense rough-necking BJJ situations
- Thick lapels are almost impossible to grasp making it tough for the competition to get the upper hand
- Pre-shrunk to battle future surprises. Enjoy your Gi in the size you purchased them at
Shipping & Return Policy
- Please order before UK14:00 for your order to be shipped TODAY.
- Delivery within the UNITED KINGDOM will be within 4-6 working days.
- For delivery rates of heavy items to your destination, please click here.
- In case you are not satisfied with the product or due to any other reason, you may return the item to us for a 100% refund.
- For returning a heavy item, a collection will be arranged at your doorstep or Prepaid return label will be provided for heavy item(s) return purpose. click here
ARE MY CREDIT CARD DETAILS SAFE AND SECURE WHEN I SHOP AT RDX WEBSITE?
DOES RDX OFFER ANY GUARANTEE FOR THE PURCHASES I MAKE?
We promise 100% satisfaction - guaranteed. If you are not satisfied with the product (for various reasons), you may return your purchase. Please review our Return/Refund policy.
IS ORDERING ONLINE WITH RDX SECURE FOR ME?
We value our customers and your information is of the utmost concern, ensuring a safe and secure medium of transaction. The server that hosts our e-store encrypts the transmission of all credit card and personal customer information using the Internet-standard SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) protocol. During the encryption process, information is stored in small bits of code that cannot be read as they travel to us over the Internet. If you have additional questions about the security of ordering online, please feel free to e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
HOW DO I VIEW WHAT’S IN MY SHOPPING CART?
To view the contents of your cart, click on the Shopping Cart button at the top right corner of your screen. Once you click on that button, you can easily change the quantity of the item in your cart by updating the quantity listed and then clicking the Update Shopping Cart option. You can also delete any item added in your cart by clicking the Remove Button and then updating your cart with the Update Shopping Cart button.
WHEN DOES MY CREDIT CARD GET CHARGED?
To ensure you are totally satisfied with your purchase, RDX will not charge your credit card until your order has been shipped.
DOES MY BILLING ADDRESS HAVE TO MATCH THE ADDRESS ON FILE WITH MY CREDIT CARD?
Yes, for credit card verification you must enter your billing address exactly as it appears on your credit card statement.
Recently viewed products
Describe your recently viewed products here