RDX RX1 Weight Lifting Belt
Create a rigid core, more stabilized spine, and reduce stress on your back when lifting with the RX1 Weight lifting belt.The RX1 comes in 4 inch width with a 3 inch hook & loop strap for a better fit. Made of the sturdiest nylon throughout, this weightlifting belt is lightweight and easy to clean.
Available in S, M, L and XL sizes to offer stability for any weightlifting capacity. The Nylon lining makes the belt less rigid so it won’t dig in during training while still providing firm support to the lumbar and abdominal area.
The heavy duty iron buckle is made of industrial grade metal fortified further with Anti-Open Closure mechanism and Hook n Loop Closure system, providing the ease of adjusting the belt quickly when transitioning from light/body movement exercises to heavy lifting exercises.
The Plastic Roller/ Tension lock ensures the belt stays firmly in place throughout any training session and fits perfectly every time.
- Manufactured from premium nylon for the most comfortable training belt
- Heavy-duty iron buckle and tension lock system provides the right amount of tightness across waist to support the back
- Resilient nylon strap enables adjustable fit
- Hook and loop mechanism provides extra security
- Anti-open closure system keeps the belt in place even under high tension
Shipping & Return Policy
- Please order before UK14:00 for your order to be shipped TODAY.
- Delivery within the UNITED KINGDOM will be within 4-6 working days.
- For delivery rates of heavy items to your destination, please click here.
- In case you are not satisfied with the product or due to any other reason, you may return the item to us for a 100% refund.
- For returning a heavy item, a collection will be arranged at your doorstep or Prepaid return label will be provided for heavy item(s) return purpose. click here
RDX Products Size Charts & Measurement Guide
ARE MY CREDIT CARD DETAILS SAFE AND SECURE WHEN I SHOP AT RDX WEBSITE?
DOES RDX OFFER ANY GUARANTEE FOR THE PURCHASES I MAKE?
We promise 100% satisfaction - guaranteed. If you are not satisfied with the product (for various reasons), you may return your purchase. Please review our Return/Refund policy.
IS ORDERING ONLINE WITH RDX SECURE FOR ME?
We value our customers and your information is of the utmost concern, ensuring a safe and secure medium of transaction. The server that hosts our e-store encrypts the transmission of all credit card and personal customer information using the Internet-standard SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) protocol. During the encryption process, information is stored in small bits of code that cannot be read as they travel to us over the Internet. If you have additional questions about the security of ordering online, please feel free to e-mail us at email@example.com.
HOW DO I VIEW WHAT’S IN MY SHOPPING CART?
To view the contents of your cart, click on the Shopping Cart button at the top right corner of your screen. Once you click on that button, you can easily change the quantity of the item in your cart by updating the quantity listed and then clicking the Update Shopping Cart option. You can also delete any item added in your cart by clicking the Remove Button and then updating your cart with the Update Shopping Cart button.
WHEN DOES MY CREDIT CARD GET CHARGED?
To ensure you are totally satisfied with your purchase, RDX will not charge your credit card until your order has been shipped.
DOES MY BILLING ADDRESS HAVE TO MATCH THE ADDRESS ON FILE WITH MY CREDIT CARD?
Yes, for credit card verification you must enter your billing address exactly as it appears on your credit card statement.
Recently viewed products
Describe your recently viewed products here