RDX S3 Black Shin Guard Instep Shield & Knee Protection Pads OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 certified
RDX Shin Instep Guard is always the right choice. Made from super lightweight woven carbon fibre fabric for resilience. Our shin protectors are ideal for hard kickers who want to bring into play the right part of their shin when opting for banging in the hard blows. They offer an extra layer of EVA- padding on the front side of the shin. Added Supremo-Shock foam padding support perfectly assists the shin muscles to resist heavy force.(S/M SIZES RECOMMENDED FOR UPTO 14 YEARS OF AGE)
- EVA padding coupled by Supremo-Shock foam in the knee segment delivers comfort and shock-absorbency in the knee cap when defending or striking a blow.
- Shock dispersing EVA padding slab guards the shins against impact. Perfect for Muay Thai kickboxing or MMA training sessions.
- This shin guard offers a foot instep. Simply put your foot through it and protect the entire leg in gladiator armor.
- Hosiery wicks skin, offers breathable feel. Comfort and elasticity most convenient and least irritating shin guards
- Quick-Ez hook & loop easily straps on closure provides snug fit and maintains form.
Shipping & Return Policy
- Please order before UK14:00 for your order to be shipped TODAY.
- Delivery within the UNITED KINGDOM will be within 4-6 working days.
- For delivery rates of heavy items to your destination, please click here.
- In case you are not satisfied with the product or due to any other reason, you may return the item to us for a 100% refund.
- For returning a heavy item, a collection will be arranged at your doorstep or Prepaid return label will be provided for heavy item(s) return purpose. click here
RDX Products Size Charts & Measurement Guide
ARE MY CREDIT CARD DETAILS SAFE AND SECURE WHEN I SHOP AT RDX WEBSITE?
DOES RDX OFFER ANY GUARANTEE FOR THE PURCHASES I MAKE?
We promise 100% satisfaction - guaranteed. If you are not satisfied with the product (for various reasons), you may return your purchase. Please review our Return/Refund policy.
IS ORDERING ONLINE WITH RDX SECURE FOR ME?
We value our customers and your information is of the utmost concern, ensuring a safe and secure medium of transaction. The server that hosts our e-store encrypts the transmission of all credit card and personal customer information using the Internet-standard SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) protocol. During the encryption process, information is stored in small bits of code that cannot be read as they travel to us over the Internet. If you have additional questions about the security of ordering online, please feel free to e-mail us at email@example.com.
HOW DO I VIEW WHAT’S IN MY SHOPPING CART?
To view the contents of your cart, click on the Shopping Cart button at the top right corner of your screen. Once you click on that button, you can easily change the quantity of the item in your cart by updating the quantity listed and then clicking the Update Shopping Cart option. You can also delete any item added in your cart by clicking the Remove Button and then updating your cart with the Update Shopping Cart button.
WHEN DOES MY CREDIT CARD GET CHARGED?
To ensure you are totally satisfied with your purchase, RDX will not charge your credit card until your order has been shipped.
DOES MY BILLING ADDRESS HAVE TO MATCH THE ADDRESS ON FILE WITH MY CREDIT CARD?
Yes, for credit card verification you must enter your billing address exactly as it appears on your credit card statement.
Recently viewed products
Describe your recently viewed products here