RDX T1 Adjustable 40lbs Weighted Vest
Strap on this two-part weighted vest for body armour like no other. Made with durable Cordura and sturdy neoprene thats resistant to punctures and abrasions, the RDX weighted vest promises to transform your workouts. Dual seams along the vest guarantee split-resisting resilience against the strain of added weights. PU piping along the vests edges prevents wear and tear while reflector piping along the chest enhances wearers reflectivity in low light. Moreover, the weighted jacket is adjustable up to 40lbs of weight in the form of twenty 2lbs blocks that you can remove to your needs. Wrap around the Quick-EZTM Hook-and-Loop belt with EVA-padded should attachments designed to relieve pressure from weights. The vest is best suited for running, strength and resistance training and other bodyweight exercises.
- One-size, 40lbs weighted vest with two-part attachment system for easy on/off application
- Dual seams for resilience; PU piping for durability; reflector piping along chest for low-light visibility
- Durable Cordura outer and sturdy neoprene inner to stabilize strain and stress from weights
- 20 removable weights adjustable up to 40lbs with 2lbs per block
- Extra-long Quick-EZTM Hook-and-Loop closure with EVA-padded shoulder reinforcements for comfortable and snug fit
- Dual piece weighted jacket with attachable shoulders padded with shock-absorbent EVA
- Double seams and PU piping for tear resistance; reflector piping for low-light reflectivity
- Cordura exterior to prevent wear and tear with neoprene interior for sweat-wicking moisture management
- Weighted vest with 20 removable 2lbs weights adjustable up to 40lbs
- Extended Quick-EZTM Hook-and-Loop strap for non-slip, comfortable wear
Shipping & Return Policy
- Please order before UK14:00 for your order to be shipped TODAY.
- Delivery within the UNITED KINGDOM will be within 4-6 working days.
- For delivery rates of heavy items to your destination, please click here.
- In case you are not satisfied with the product or due to any other reason, you may return the item to us for a 100% refund.
- For returning a heavy item, a collection will be arranged at your doorstep or Prepaid return label will be provided for heavy item(s) return purpose. click here
ARE MY CREDIT CARD DETAILS SAFE AND SECURE WHEN I SHOP AT RDX WEBSITE?
DOES RDX OFFER ANY GUARANTEE FOR THE PURCHASES I MAKE?
We promise 100% satisfaction - guaranteed. If you are not satisfied with the product (for various reasons), you may return your purchase. Please review our Return/Refund policy.
IS ORDERING ONLINE WITH RDX SECURE FOR ME?
We value our customers and your information is of the utmost concern, ensuring a safe and secure medium of transaction. The server that hosts our e-store encrypts the transmission of all credit card and personal customer information using the Internet-standard SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) protocol. During the encryption process, information is stored in small bits of code that cannot be read as they travel to us over the Internet. If you have additional questions about the security of ordering online, please feel free to e-mail us at email@example.com.
HOW DO I VIEW WHAT’S IN MY SHOPPING CART?
To view the contents of your cart, click on the Shopping Cart button at the top right corner of your screen. Once you click on that button, you can easily change the quantity of the item in your cart by updating the quantity listed and then clicking the Update Shopping Cart option. You can also delete any item added in your cart by clicking the Remove Button and then updating your cart with the Update Shopping Cart button.
WHEN DOES MY CREDIT CARD GET CHARGED?
To ensure you are totally satisfied with your purchase, RDX will not charge your credit card until your order has been shipped.
DOES MY BILLING ADDRESS HAVE TO MATCH THE ADDRESS ON FILE WITH MY CREDIT CARD?
Yes, for credit card verification you must enter your billing address exactly as it appears on your credit card statement.
Recently viewed products
Describe your recently viewed products here