RDX X1 Punch Bag Floor Anchor White
This heavy duty punch bag floor anchor is designed to stay in place and reduce swing without the need for being drilled into the floor. Made to be super convenient for boxers and boxing trainers on the go, this punch bag floor weight can be easily filled with sand or any material of your choice and is portable for using anywhere. A high quality punching bag stabilizer compatible with all RDX® tethered loop models. Unbeatable solidity to withstand every kick and the most ruthless of punches. Measures 45cm wide and comes unfilled.
- Constructed from Maya Hide treated leather and nylon web straps for lasting durability
- D shackle with Red Oxide anti-rust coating ideal for outdoors and all weather use
- Designed with maximum swing reduction without the need to drill holes in the floor
- Heavy duty and secure zip-fastened closure for ease of filling or refilling
- Comes unfilled and can be filled with sand or other materials
Shipping & Return Policy
- Please order before UK14:00 for your order to be shipped TODAY.
- Delivery within the UNITED KINGDOM will be within 4-6 working days.
- For delivery rates of heavy items to your destination, please click here.
- In case you are not satisfied with the product or due to any other reason, you may return the item to us for a 100% refund.
- For returning a heavy item, a collection will be arranged at your doorstep or Prepaid return label will be provided for heavy item(s) return purpose. click here
RDX Products Size Charts & Measurement Guide
ARE MY CREDIT CARD DETAILS SAFE AND SECURE WHEN I SHOP AT RDX WEBSITE?
DOES RDX OFFER ANY GUARANTEE FOR THE PURCHASES I MAKE?
We promise 100% satisfaction - guaranteed. If you are not satisfied with the product (for various reasons), you may return your purchase. Please review our Return/Refund policy.
IS ORDERING ONLINE WITH RDX SECURE FOR ME?
We value our customers and your information is of the utmost concern, ensuring a safe and secure medium of transaction. The server that hosts our e-store encrypts the transmission of all credit card and personal customer information using the Internet-standard SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) protocol. During the encryption process, information is stored in small bits of code that cannot be read as they travel to us over the Internet. If you have additional questions about the security of ordering online, please feel free to e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
HOW DO I VIEW WHAT’S IN MY SHOPPING CART?
To view the contents of your cart, click on the Shopping Cart button at the top right corner of your screen. Once you click on that button, you can easily change the quantity of the item in your cart by updating the quantity listed and then clicking the Update Shopping Cart option. You can also delete any item added in your cart by clicking the Remove Button and then updating your cart with the Update Shopping Cart button.
WHEN DOES MY CREDIT CARD GET CHARGED?
To ensure you are totally satisfied with your purchase, RDX will not charge your credit card until your order has been shipped.
DOES MY BILLING ADDRESS HAVE TO MATCH THE ADDRESS ON FILE WITH MY CREDIT CARD?
Yes, for credit card verification you must enter your billing address exactly as it appears on your credit card statement.
Recently viewed products
Describe your recently viewed products here